2K Games has announced that the Second Wave content is available to download now for XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
It adds different gameplay modifiers that can be toggled on or off after players have completed the main campaign.
The modifiers include Damage Roulette, Marathon, Results Driven, New Economy and many more.
Take a look at all the modifiers included in Second Wave below:
- Damage Roulette: Weapons have a wider range of damage.
- New Economy: Randomised council member funding.
- Not Created Equally: Rookies will have random starting stats.
- Hidden Potential: As a soldier is promoted, stats increase randomly.
- Red Fog: Combat wounds will degrade the soldier’s mission stats.
- Absolutely Critical: A flanking shot guarantees a critical hit.
- The Greater Good: Psionics can only be learned from interrogating a psionic alien.
- Marathon: The game takes considerably longer to complete.
- Results Driven: A country offers less funding as its panic level increases.
- High Stakes: Random rewards for stopping alien abductions.
- Diminishing Returns: Increased cost of satellite construction.
- More Than Human: The psionic gift is extremely rare.
Second Wave can be downloaded for free on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.